A corridor! OMG you are a snob, we lived in the road. Every night our dad would come home, kill us, bring us back to life and kill us again
Halloween starts early.
This afternoon is definitely warming up for Halloween! 1: Guess who? Customer: "I had a notification from SAGE for an upgrade but they also said some software patch had to be put on. Can you tell me if it's been done?" Me: "By whom? Us or Sage" Customer: "I don't know I've been off for two days." What? 2: I can't open it. Customer: "I'm trying to do a scan and it says cannot open scanner." Me: "But you only had a manufacturer engineer out yesterday and they was working fine?" Customer: "I know." Me: "Silly question, the scanner is on I take it?" Customer: "Oops" I give up. 3: Ghost in the machine. Customer: "Is Dave there?" Me: "No, he was with you?" Customer: "Oh, they left a while ago. I need to know if they sent an email while they was here. XYZ says I sent an email cancelling some payments but I wasn't in at 1pm?" Me: ...
Comments