I just knew you'd say that.

Prospect: "I've had your email so we must be on your mailing list?" (No shit Sherlock!)
Me: "OK"
Prospect: "I'm interested in three of the Dell i5 machines, I see they are refurbished can you tell me the history of them and what has been done to them?"
Me: "I'm afraid not......................"

Most suppliers have between 20 - 20,000 units they come from all sorts of places and for all sorts of reasons. Some need new parts, some just need a clean and some are in pristine condition and need nothing doing to them. Basically I only trade in Grade A. The machines come into the supplier and are graded, tested and offered for sale with varying lengths of warranty. They don't have time to write a frigging Bio on every unit.

If you want a brand spanking new PC then "Pay the fooking price" if you don't want to pay full whack accept what you are buying then. 

Me: "So three units plus delivery plus VAT is £1285.00"
Prospect: "OK let me just look at that and come back to you."

Now how did I know you was going to say that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's that then?

Free advice