Hole Filling.

Yet again we're having some work done at Castle Cannon, part of which is painting the doors.

Wife: "You've put the rings back on the door handles!"
Me: "Yes, the paints dry."
Wife: "But they need doing again, look you can still see the old screw holes!"
Me: "You're joking? How'd that happen? I'll have to sand that paint off, fill them again and then we'll have to paint again."
Wife: "Really?"
Me: "Yes really. I have no idea what went on there? All I can think is the filler retracted for some reason but I've not seen that before?"

Not best pleased I went back to watching some Business Report. Ten minutes later.

Wife: "I think it might have been me with the filler you know."
Me: "How come?"
Wife: "I scraped them, I think I might have pulled some out."
Me: "Why would you scrape them? You sand filler!"
Wife: "I'm in trouble aren't I?"
Me: "No comment."

WOMEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give me your supplier.

Move on.