You forgot to buy this!

I was looking for a bag for my Lenovo X201 12.1 subnotebook and visited a site offering a right bargain! A messenger bag reduced from £49.99 to £4.99! Like most sites you have to create an account to purchase so I started the process and noticed you could pay via PayPal. When I clicked on that service the price jumped to £49.99 which immediately rang alarm bells in my head, why would it be £4.99 with a debit or Credit card and yet £49.99 with PayPal?

I decided not to continue the process and now they're emailing me which is interesting seeing as (I believe) I did not complete the signup process or agree to receive emails? I find their "We respect your right to privacy" and yet receiving emails confirms my opinion that something's iffy here.















Dear Peter

Thanks for shopping at #########

We noticed that you put some items in your shopping basket during your last visit to our site but you left without completing your order. If you had a problem with our checkout process or you have questions, please let us know, we'd love to help.

For your convenience we're still holding on to the items you added to your basket, but only for a limited time.

Just click to return to your basket and complete your purchase now before the items sell out!

Resident Messenger Bag for Tablets / Netbooks up to 12.1" - Black 1 £4.99 ea
Total: £4.99
complete your purchase

If you would like help with your purchase then
please contact support@#####.com with your enquiry
or use the new Live Chat on our website from 9am-4pm.

The #######.com Satisfaction Guarantee

If for any reason whatsoever you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase then please return it to us within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price paid.


We respect your right to privacy - view our Privacy Policy here.

Unsubscribe from future emails like this or unsubscribe from all ###### emails here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give me your supplier.

Pass the parcel