This is why you're miserable.
My journey into work this morning.
- Trapped in my cul-de-sac behind a refuse cart with a broken bin emptier thingy.
- Had to reverse back for a neighbour after the refuse truck moved which meant I missed the traffic lights so had to wait some more.
- Stuck behind a 187 year old woman doing 15 mile an hour.
- Woman at the filling station who had clearly robbed every child's piggy bank to pay for her fuel.
- Stuck behind a cyclist listening to his iPod and weaving all over the road so you cant get past.
- Stopped a woman from pulling across the front of me on a roundabout who was in the wrong lane.