Time is money.

So I listened to one of my colleagues (Who is not clued up on websites) struggle with a call and offered to take it over.

Me: "Hi xyz, so this is not difficult. Go to your current hosting company and ask them for a backup of your website. They will more than likely zip this up for you and offer you a URL for you/us to download it from."
Prospect: "You should be doing this! If I swap banks they do it all for me!"
Me: "We're not a bank though? Also, you'd have to get in touch with them anyway to give us permission soooo if you are contacting them it's no extra to ask them for a backup?"
Prospect: "LOOK! I've already wasted half an hour of my day on this!"
Me: "So have I."

I do so love people who complain about things they've not even paid for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's that then?

Mind reader