ipad for the elderly

I had a call from the 387 year mother of one of our customers

Customer: "I want to copy the emails off my ipad for my son John"
Me: "When you say copy do you mean copy them to his machine?"
Customer: "No I want it so he can read them on paper"
Me: "Ah you mean you want to print them off for him"
Customer: "Yes"
Me: "Do you have a wireless printer?"
Customer: "No"
Me: "Do you have a printer for the ipad?"
Customer: "No"
Me: "Do you know if the ipad can put things on your computer?"
Customer: "No"

I went through the various options

  • Buy an apple printer for the ipad.
  • Zip up the emails then attach them to another email and email them to someone who could print them off.

Customer: "I don't want to buy anything."
Me: "Um how about asking John to take it into work and he can print them off there?"
Customer: "Yes I think I'll speak to John"

Ah bless, NOT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's that then?

Mind reader